miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Una actitud de amor

“Lord thank you for this meaty passage of your word (1 Corintios 13:1-8). It’s all there! It is as relevant today as the day it was written. An it speaks to my experience. It calls me to less criticism and more love, sometimes speaking truth, most often accepting and embracing people who, like me are in the process of transformation. God, forgive my negative, critical, faultfinding ways. Give me a heart to love people and bear with them, to speak truth when it’s needed. But most often, a heart to accept others.”

“Remind me that two thousand years ago Jesus Christ came in to this World. He is love. He died on a cross and rose from the dead for me. His love is stronger than dead! I want to let Christ love others through me. He can give me a supernatural endless capacity to love.  Lord, thank you for your love that has been shed abroad in my heart. Thank you for the capacity to love others, given by you and sustained by you. I celebrate your love. Thank you that you love us perfectly, unconditionally.”

"I accept your love right now, right here. I am not worthy of it, but I worship you and thank you in jesus precious name. Amen.”

James Mcdonald    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario