miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

La Maravillosa Gracia de Dios

'In all the Drama of the story of Redemption, one reality repeatedly burst to the surface; We live in a World were there is Grace to be found. God is not only Sovereign, he is also abounding in grace. Inmediatly after Adam and Eve disobey him, God made it clear that he was going to do more than punish Them. He would send the seed of the woman (Christ) to defeat the enemy and provide Redemption for his people. Gods response to the willful rebellion of his people was Grace''.

''This grace justifies, providing complete forgiveness and unwavering acceptance with God. This Grace adopts us welcoming into Gods family, with all the privileges of sons and daughters. This grace enables, empowering me to think, say, and do things I could not do in my own strength. This Grace transforms, radically changing every aspect of my life''.

''This story is about Grace. The story tells me in a thousand ways that God has made a way to deal with my deepest problem, sin. It reminds me that my life need not be imprisoned by my own rebellion, defeated by my own foolishness, or paralyzed by my own inability. Gods grace is most powerful and effective at the moment of my greatest weakness''.

Paul David Tripp, Instruments in the Redeemers Hands

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario