miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Citas de Mark Driscoll

“Prosperity theology is that God is a piñata, that faith is a whacking stick, and if you claim the promises it escalates with rims and a flat screen TV and a summer home and a grill for your teeth and you can walk praising God.”

“Do you worship your money or do you worship with your money.”

“If you’re not a Christian, let me be emphatic; we are not asking you for anything, we don’t want you to give, we want you to receive. Before you ever give you need to receive from God, his son your savior Jesus Christ. We don’t want your money, we love you. Give the Christians the blessed opportunity to pay for the ministry of this church. The burden to give is laid exclusively on Christians and not on non-Christians”.

“(In a sermon) we don’t put this on the Internet and I can say whatever I want, this is awesome”.

“If you really want to be a rebel; get a job, cut your grass, read your Bible and shut up, because no one is doing that.”

“I give you a secret; Life is short, another secret; eternity is long and life may not go the way you want it here, this isn’t heaven. Heaven is still coming, and there faithful service will be rewarded by a faithful God.”

“Many of us don’t even know our neighbors; that’s weird guy, that’s loud guy, that’s medical marijuana guy, we don’t even know who they are (LOL).””

“When I think of people I want to connect and share my life with I think of Craiglist.”

“As a Dad what I find cute in a boy is a Bible and a job.”

“Joy is not so much an Emotion as it is a Lifestyle.”

“(Speaking in the 8:30pm sermon) I know it’s late, I know I’m nuts, I know I’m annoying, I get all of that.”

“I’m a band with one song, I just tell you about Jesus.”

“My voice is shut, I’m sick with the flu, I’m seeing double, the redbull and the nightquill are ducking it out.”

“Ill rather have a bumpy ride to Heaven, than a smooth ride to hell.”

“Here’s what I want to tell you; In this World you will suffer and when you suffer, suffer well, suffer with Jesus, suffer for Jesus, Suffer like Jesus. Let Jesus use your suffering to do something good in you, let Jesus use your suffering to do something good through you, don’t waste any of your suffering.”

“If you are a Christian; this life is as close to hell you’ll ever experience, and if you are a non christian this life is as much as heaven you’ll ever experience. For the Christian this is as bad as it gets and for the non -christian this is as good as it could possibly get.”

“I will preach in my own funeral, its one of the reasons I enjoy video.”

“I got the coolest shirts”.

“I gess some of you are thinking; Pastor Mark is teaching on humillity that’s funny, I gess next week Britney spears will come and do a parenting seminar.”

“How do you respond to your criticts ;(Mark) I don’t have a plan im just furious, ill probably kill somebody”.

“One of the distinguishing features of the God of the Bible is humility.”

“Proud people cannot laught and they cannot laught at themselves; Let me just say you’re ridiculous, I am ridiculous.”

“I Know some of you dudes say pastor don’t call me beloved; All right I guess I’ll call you Christian dude who I really like in a masculine way. You ladies you are the beloved.”

“I went to college with the express plan of meting girls and breaking commanmments.”

“There’s always something for us to repend and learn.”

“Here’s Salomon; He is richer than Bill gates, smarter than albert Einstein, His more spiritually influential than the pope, more political powerfull than the president and hes got a harem bigger than Hugh heffner. And his heart turns away from God.”

“Don’t just marry someone who believes in God, marry someone who walks with him; who worships him and who repends of sin to him.”

“I am not tolerant, loving and diverse; but I am kind.”

“Your spouse is spouse to be your standar of Beauty; when grace (his wife) is eighty, she will be my standard of beauty.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario